January 01, 2006
Tagged by the lovely Breadchick, here are:
Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
1. Run a mile without hacking up a lung.
2. Publish a poem in a respectable literary magazine.
3. Make crumpets.
4. Go on the road, cross-country.
5. Ride a horse.
6. Visit Jane Austen's grave.
7. Go to New Zealand...
7a. and Iceland.
Seven Things I Can't Do:
1. Get things off a high shelf without a stepladder.
2. Forgive and forget easily.
4. Tie my shoes like everybody else.
5. Eat incredibly spicy food.
6. Play an instrument.
7. See without my glasses.
Seven Things That Attract Me To Blogging:
1. Thinking and writing more freely.
2. Information sharing.
3. Connecting with other people.
6. Finding my voice.
Seven Things I Say Most Often:
2. Holy crap!
3. Where are my glasses?
6. Hey...(in mock whiny voice)
7. I think so.
Seven Books That I Love:
1. The Blue Sword
2. The Hero & the Crown
4. Pride and Prejudice
5. Ender's Game
6. The Mirror of Her Dreams
7. Sense and Sensibility
Seven Movies I Watch Again and Again:
1. Pride and Prejudice (1995)
2. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
3. Willy Wonka
4. My Fair Lady
5. The Sound of Music
7. Sense and Sensibility (1995)
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Seven-some:
Tracked on January 2, 2006 08:53 PM
? because seven is a magic number from plasticflowers, falling trees
At the behest of Lady Crumpet, I humbly present Seven Things To Do Before I Die: 1. Drive across the country in a convertable. [Read More]
Tracked on January 6, 2006 11:38 PM