? Everyone Is Here | Main | 'Garden State' Blog ?

August 26, 2004

Blood in the Water

When you steal other people's blog entries and insert them into your own blog, adding them to all the other posts you've already stolen, don't be surprised when you're caught. Don't be surprised when we find out the other appalling activities you've been up to.

Ignore the demands to fix this at your peril.

Addendum: Part of me is wondering if some bozo is jerking our collective chain. Maybe this is some kind of sick joke, or bogus performance art. We are getting our information about this person from the Internet, after all. But people's posts are being plagiarized, and they are justifiably pissed off. I guess we shall see.

Yours, &c., LC | 10:40 AM | Blogos | Comments (8) | TrackBack (0)

Comments

yeah, i can't help but suspect that this is some kind of project.

Posted by: luvabeans at August 26, 2004 11:14 AM

It's got to be a fake. She's the only blogger I know to have her face prominently displayed on her page. And it's a bad one, too.

Posted by: Larry Frank at August 26, 2004 01:05 PM

Yeah...but why use the picture of an illegal alien nanny?

Posted by: Brian, the 646 Guy at August 26, 2004 01:33 PM

Eh, I think it's a troll creating a proverbial tempest in a teapot. I mean "her" entire content is plagiarized. If it's a troll trying to get the blogging world in a tizzy they've certainly done a wonderful job. If it's not a troll then she's just some idiot with major social/mental/employment issues.

Posted by: mrw at August 26, 2004 06:59 PM

It's personal, it hits close to home. THAT'S why people are upset, whether or not their posts have been plagiarized. Whether it's a troll or someone who's seriously fucked up, it really doesn't matter.

Posted by: Lady Crumpet at August 27, 2004 09:57 AM

I think that as sick as she is, she'd probably have no problem with her picture up on her blog. She wants the credit for "her" blog, and she wants everyone to know how great & wonderful she is, and that includes - must include - recognizing her face. I've known sociopaths before.

Posted by: Shiz at August 27, 2004 02:01 PM

I think, if I'm remembering right, that she also has pix of herself on the other pages she has... I don't want to gratify her with another hit to them so I'm not going to go check. But I think, honestly, that she thought no one would know, and she could act cool and tell her friends it was her stuff and they'd admire her all the more.

Posted by: Kim Wells at August 27, 2004 05:07 PM

It's gotta be a joke. Why would someone so physically hideous post that many photos of herself on the internet?

Posted by: Jodi at September 5, 2004 10:38 PM