? A Linguist's View of Politics | Main | More Age-Obsessive Navel-Gazing ?

October 30, 2003

Cutest Couple

Lisa&Dweezil

I just saw an old episode of Isaac Mizrahi's talk show, which featured Lisa Loeb and Dweezil Zappa attempting to bake a cake for Isaac. Then Lisa played guitar and sang "Someone You Should Know," with Dweezil playing electric and gazing adoringly. They are just so darn cute!

Yours, &c., LC | 05:25 PM | | Comments (6) | TrackBack (0)

Comments

It looks like Dweezil is thinking impure thoughts in that pic.

Posted by: Mike at October 30, 2003 05:40 PM

I 'member that one. I liked that one a lot. I think the one with Margaret Cho is also very interesting.

It's all right if I have a girl-crush on Isaac, isn't it? Ever since "Unzipped"...I can watch that every so often don't get tired of it! :)

Posted by: Sulkbrarian at October 31, 2003 12:45 AM

I 'member that one; I liked that one a lot. I think the one with Margaret Cho was also very interesting. And the one where he went to that panini shop near Yankee Stadium. And the one where...ok, I very much have a girl-crush on Isaac; it's out of the closet!

He's just incredibly entertaining. Ever since "Unzipped"...I can watch that movie every so often; just never tire of watching him try to maintain. :)

Posted by: Sulkbrarian at October 31, 2003 12:48 AM

Hmm. Thought my first post went bye-bye; got booted and hopped back on. Had to remember what I was yacking about to rewrite! :)

Posted by: Sulkbrarian at October 31, 2003 12:50 AM

You know I met them, right? She's incredibly sweet and precious. He's a bit standoffish. Has a bit of ol' Frank in him in that regard, methinks.

Posted by: mrw at November 2, 2003 12:41 AM

Why does Zappa Jr. trigger thoughts of Austenian heroes in me? Hm....must be the whisker, the hairdo, and the manly profile. --- Hhhh! Colin!?!

Posted by: mademoiselle a. at November 4, 2003 08:42 AM