April 11, 2003
An easy peasy one.
1. What was the first band you saw in concert?
Crowded House, 1991. Georgia Theater, Athens. Met Paul Hester and Nick Seymour. Swooned.
2. Who is your favorite artist/band now?
Gee. Um. Neil Finn, I guess. [heehee]
3. What's your favorite song?
It's too hard to choose. Let's just say that I adore the Split Enz song "Message to My Girl" (penned by N. Finn).
4. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
Piano or guitar, maybe violin.
5. If you could meet any musical icon (past or present), who would it be and why?
Cole Porter. I'd love to hear him play a new song he'd be working on, to hang out for wicked repartee over drinks and cigarettes. (Having already met Neil, this is more of a fantastic answer.)